Dining at The Uplands
Upon request, our local culinary team is available to craft delectable buffet meals from nutritious organic ingredients sourced from local farms and our own produce gardens.
- Organic farm to table garden
- Two fully equipped country kitchens
- Gluten, Nut and Dairy free as well as Vegetarian and Vegan offerings available upon request
- Guests may provide their own chef or prepare their own meals as an alternative to hiring The Uplands Center’s local culinary team.
“The food was a meditation itself!”
- Wifi equipped conference spaces with meeting technology
- Lap pool
- Infrared sauna
- Work out space
- Dedicated yoga room
- Dedicated art studio
- Multipurpose room for group activities
- Smaller spaces for break out sessions
The Uplands Grounds
- Ample open space for group activities, team building, nature explorations and play.
- Games, such as volleyball, soccer, badminton, cornhole, ladder ball and croquet
- Two historic barns
- Walking paths, gardens and ponds
- Reflection and meditation sites with benches, hammocks and swings